Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm Back

I haven't been able to post in a while. We went to Hong Kong for Christmas, partly so we could do some American-style Christmas shopping in some American-style shopping malls. There are also restaurants with real burgers and other food that you can't find here.

We got back from Hong Kong 0n the 26th and had our official Christmas on the 27th, then on the 28th Mom's friend Chris got here. Yesterday (the 29th,) I started feeling sick, so I didn't go with them to the downtown or to the gardens today, even though I really wanted to. I probably have a cold or something, and I could hardly sleep last night. This morning I had a bad headache, so I took a bath and now I feel better.

There are some more things I'd like to say about Hong Kong, but I'm too lazy and I don't feel like it right now.


By the way, please try to comment. Many of you do comment, but I'd appreciate it if you were a little more specific, so, instead of just saying "I like it," tell me specifically what about it you like.

2 comments:

otto said...

Hres *@note 10 TRE67

Anonymous said...

say some stuff! about Hong Kong!
and more stuff about how fun it is when I visit!!!! -chris