Friday, September 19, 2008

Blueberries

I love blueberries, in case you don't know, and it seems that the Chinese do, too. Who would have thought it? You can get everything blueberry flavored, even potato chips. (see What the Snack is That? blog post "Even Emma Won't Eat Them.") But anyway at one point I was obsessed about how you could never find blueberry ice cream, and I even made my own blueberry ice cream. Then, when we went to the Coldstone Creamery and they had blueberry ice cream, so I just had to get some. It was calling to me... Anyway, I'm just hoping that they also have an obsession for fresh blueberries.

Added later:
By the way, there's also blueberry gum. It's actually pretty good.

4 comments:

Emma said...

Yes, they have Coldstone in Suzhou. Two, in fact.

ferskner said...

Know where else has a Cold Stone? Bloomington, Indiana.

Emma said...

Yeah, I just wouldn't expect there to be a Codstone in Suzhou.

otto said...

Grik.